We are a software company headquartered in the beautiful Oststadt district of Karlsruhe, Germany, with two additional offices in Saarbrücken and San Francisco. We have been producing authoring assistance software since 2010. Our Congree Authoring Server supports authors in writing simply better texts. Congree’s unique linguistic intelligence helps to write texts that are not only error-free, but also understandable, consistent and have an assured sense of style.
Congree is growing. We have made a name for ourselves in the German-speaking countries of Europe and have now also successfully gained a foothold in the USA and Canada. We have an extensive development agenda and numerous visions for our software. That’s why we want to get started with you!
Can you imagine becoming a member of our friendly, international development team? Then read on to learn more about your responsibilities. And about why it’s worth joining Congree.
- Professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of REST, TypeScript, Angular, React, HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET
- Experience with OOP, Design Patterns and with version control software such as Git
- Would like to see, but not a must: Experience with DI frameworks, ORM (Entity Framework) and SQL
- An interest in cloud technologies
Are you also able to talk about technical subjects in English and willing to work in an agile development team (SCRUM)?
Then you have just what it takes to develop Windows software that inspires as part of the Congree team.
Flat hierarchies are not just a marketing phrase for us. It’s a principle we live by!
As a software developer, you play a key role in shaping the future of Congree Authoring Server. As part of the team and in constant communication with the product owner, you can get involved right from the start. In addition, there is always an open ear for ambitious ideas that move Congree forward. Active participation is a high priority.
- We “Congree-lers” are a colorful group of people. What unites us? Our love for software, loyalty and collegiality. We work together for mutual success.
- Digitization is nothing new for us, and neither are flexible working hours, working remotely from home and flexitime.
- We offer you attractive compensation, team bonuses and non-cash benefits such as job bike leasing.
Stefan Kreckwitz looks forward to receiving your application documents, including desired salary, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can rest assured that we will treat your data as strictly confidential and forward them only to persons who are directly involved in the application procedure.
Congree Language Technologies GmbH
Im Stoeckmaedle 13