Who we are
We are a software company headquartered in the beautiful Oststadt district of Karlsruhe, Germany, with two additional offices in Saarbrücken and San Francisco. We have been producing authoring assistance software since 2010. Our Congree Authoring Server supports authors in writing simply better texts. Congree’s unique linguistic intelligence helps to write texts that are not only error-free, but also understandable, consistent and have an assured sense of style.
Why do we want you?
Congree is growing. We have made a name for ourselves in the German-speaking countries of Europe and have now also successfully gained a foothold in the USA and Canada. We have an extensive development agenda and numerous visions for our software. That’s why we want to get started with you!
What you have to contribute
- Several years of experience in the field of cloud platforms and software development (e.g., Azure, Google Cloud or AWS) as well as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with architecture aspects such as security, operation and scaling as well as implementation of different architectures (microservices, serverless,…)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Practical mastery of at least one programming language and the willingness to use it
- Masterful communication skills in the area of technology and business
How you can get involved with us
Do you like to take responsibility and show initiative when you see the need for action? Then you've come to the right place. As part of the development team, you will be directly involved in the development of our cloud service. You also have a good overview of the products and services available in the cloud services sector, in which you know your way around - beyond the typical buzzwords and jargon. Contribute your knowledge, ideas and willingness to learn and shape the Congree cloud architecture together with us!
Three reasons why you should apply for a job with us
- We “Congreelers” are a colorful group of people. What unites us? Our love for software, loyalty and collegiality. We work together for mutual success.
- Digitization is nothing new for us, and neither are flexible working hours, working remotely from home and flexitime.
- We offer you attractive compensation, team bonuses and non-cash benefits such as job bike leasing.
Stefan Kreckwitz looks forward to receiving your application documents, including desired salary, addressed to email@example.com.
You can rest assured that we will treat your data as strictly confidential and forward them only to persons who are directly involved in the application procedure.