Who we are
We are a software company headquartered in the beautiful Oststadt district of Karlsruhe, Germany, with two additional offices in Saarbrücken and San Francisco. We have been producing authoring assistance software since 2010. Our Congree Authoring Server supports authors in writing simply better texts. Congree’s unique linguistic intelligence helps to write texts that are not only error-free, but also understandable, consistent and have an assured sense of style.
Why do we want you?
Congree is growing. We have made a name for ourselves in the German-speaking countries of Europe and have now also successfully gained a foothold in the USA and Canada. We have an extensive development agenda and numerous visions for our software. That’s why we want to get started with you!
What you have to contribute
Ideally, you already have hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies or products:
- Container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, ECS, DC/OS)
- Infrastructure management tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Public cloud services (e.g., GCE, AWS, Azure)
- CI/CD tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- Programming languages in the cloud context (Golang, Python, Bash)
How you can get involved with us
As a Cloud/DevOps Engineer, you will work with us to take our on-premise standard software to the cloud as an elastically scalable solution! As part of the development team, you will be responsible for orchestrating and automating the build and deployment processes with continuous integration. Together with your team members, you will expand and improve our infrastructure and be in charge of developing and maintaining our platform.
Three reasons why you should apply for a job with us
- We “Congreelers” are a colorful group of people. What unites us? Our love for software, loyalty and collegiality. We work together for mutual success.
- Digitization is nothing new for us, and neither are flexible working hours, working remotely from home and flexitime.
- We offer you attractive compensation, team bonuses and non-cash benefits such as job bike leasing.
Stefan Kreckwitz looks forward to receiving your application documents, including desired salary, addressed to email@example.com.
You can rest assured that we will treat your data as strictly confidential and forward them only to persons who are directly involved in the application procedure.