Who we are
We are a software company headquartered in the beautiful Oststadt district of Karlsruhe, Germany, with two additional offices in Saarbrücken and San Francisco. We have been producing authoring assistance software since 2010. Our Congree Authoring Server supports authors in writing simply better texts. Congree’s unique linguistic intelligence helps to write texts that are not only error-free, but also understandable, consistent and have an assured sense of style.
Why do we want you?
Congree is growing. We have made a name for ourselves in the German-speaking countries of Europe and have now also successfully gained a foothold in the USA and Canada. We have an extensive development agenda and numerous visions for our software. That’s why we want to get started with you!
What you have to contribute
- You have a keen interest in languages and communication processes.
- You have many years of experience in software development and administration for Unix-based systems. You are familiar with the interfaces between the Unix and Windows worlds.
- You are highly experienced in handling data in UNIX/Linux environments and in working with SVN (Subversion).
- You have good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL/T-SQL) and in using Eclipse.
- You are proficient in a variety of programming and scripting languages, including C, Java, Bash, Perl, and Python.
- You follow with interest new technologies such as mobile platforms, cloud technologies and machine learning.
How you can get involved with us
Are you fascinated by the latest developments in language technology and come up with any ideas for appealing new applications? Along with our linguistics team, you will take a deep dive into our diverse language processing technologies and discover their potential.
In your job as a Language Technologies DevOps Engineer at the Saarbrücken office, you will not only work with us to recreate existing workflows, but also play a key role in shaping our future development environment! You will also be actively involved in the administration and maintenance of our system landscape.
Three reasons why you should apply for a job with us
- We “Congreelers” are a colorful group of people. What unites us? Our love for software, loyalty and collegiality. We work together for mutual success.
- Digitization is nothing new for us, and neither are flexible working hours, working remotely from home and flexitime.
- We offer you attractive compensation, team bonuses and non-cash benefits such as job bike leasing.
Stefan Kreckwitz looks forward to receiving your application documents, including desired salary, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can rest assured that we will treat your data as strictly confidential and forward them only to persons who are directly involved in the application procedure.